Global warming is the climate change due to the rise of temperatures in the earth climate system. It is anticipated that due to global warming in the world, there will be adverse effects, and they include: deserts will expand in the subtropics, rise in sea levels, and the rise of global temperature, sea ice, heat waves, extreme droughts, heavy rainfalls and even ocean becoming acidified.
Global warming has taken place due to the human influence on earth through, Soil pollution, Black Carbon emission, Water Pollution, Carbon Dioxide Emissions Air Pollution, draining Rivers, Industrial emissions, Reef Destruction, Plastic Production, and Ozone Layer Depletion. The burning of fossil fuels has been important for world growth development and supported rapid growth for decades. However, it has dangerous consequences for the Earth’s natural environment, with climate change today threatening our earth’s eco system.
However, due to technological advisement and globalization, it has led to the development of electric vehicles that are free from global warming emissions. Electrical cars present an eco-friendly environment that is clean from air pollution than the average vehicles that use gasoline. They are designed not have tailpipe emissions and they do not burn any gasoline. But you should note that these vehicles need to be charged. And producing electricity to charge them may have adverse effects to global warming emissions countries should not produce electricity using coal as it has adverse effects on climatic change, due to the natural gas emissions from coal. However, countries should embrace renewable sources of energy like wind and solar that precisely causes no emissions at all. Using alternative energy sources will help out technology grow faster and Dallas web design proves that not only energy but also technology is growing fast
Replacing conventional vehicles with electric cars is possible and can bring a significant change to the world climatic change mitigation goals.
· Charging Electric vehicles using renewable resources such as solar and wind power completely eliminates global warming emissions. There are no emissions because electric vehicles won’t burn gasoline and renewable resources have no effects on the environment because they use natural resources such as the wind and the sun… Electrical cars use electricity and they use battery plug inns, therefore all households can own an electric vehicle. EVs can be charged from an outlet.
· Electrical cars produce much lower global emissions than the most fuel efficient hybrids. Gasoline vehicles lately have been designed to be fuel efficient but EVs have proved to produce the least global warming emissions.
· Powering electrical vehicles reduce nitrogen oxide by 30%. They produce less volatile organic compounds that make EVs emit less global warming emissions.
· EVs operation costs are completely less than those of gasoline powered vehicles. A fully charged electric car can go over 200 miles on one charge, while fuel efficient hybrids can use one gallon or more to go 100 miles. Therefore the energy electrical cars use is twice as efficient as that of gasoline powered vehicles. It can save you the cost of buying oil every day.
· By adopting electrical vehicles could save about 1.5 million gallons of gasoline a day. Saving that significant amount of oil per day can greatly reduce the effects of global emission by 2030.
· Electrical vehicles use fewer toxic liquids. Liquids such as Greece, motor oil, and antifreeze, can be hazardous pollutants. Electrical vehicles use fewer of this liquids than the conventional vehicles use them for cooling the engine. Hence making electrical vehicles good for the environment. They have fewer moving parts that don’t need a lot of toxic liquid.
When driving an EV you help keep the environment free from hazardous emissions that are causing global warming.
The future in global warming depends on how the human can greatly reduce global warming emissions by adopting measures such as electric vehicles. Electrical vehicles have proved to be good for the environment because of they are designed not to emit global warming emissions. Advancements in technology on the internal combustions to electrically propelled vehicles with no tailpipes have proved to reduce greenhouse gas. Conventional cars produce a lot of carbon dioxide which are ejected into our air, leaving us vulnerable to air pollution and global warming. The new concept of electric cars has saved us from these climate issues. Therefore EVs have low maintenance, reduced noise pollution, safe to drive, no gas required, and saves you a lot from buying gasoline to conventional fuel guzzlers. Electrical energy is becoming more and more popular and by 2030, people will have a choice of moving forward. People should adopt electrical vehicles because they keep the environment clean, and they don’t produce global warming emissions.